The integration of INPI is a concrete result of the International Cooperation programme managed by OHIM in collaboration with its international partners.
The IP laws in Russia have come a long way since the Soviet Union collapsed. The Soviet Union used to provide something that was called an Author’s Certificate to an inventor. However, inventions were state property and anyone could use the inventions without the author’s permission. The author, however, was entitled to a compensation for the exploitation of the invention. The maximum compensation was regulated by the laws.
The company “Intellectual Property” provides a complete range of Intellectual Property services.
We help our clients protect and register their Intellectual Property in all IP matters in Russia. Our patent attorneys deals with following IP issues:
- utility models,
- industrial designs,
- trade and service marks,
- appellations of origins,
- computer software,
- data bases,
- topology of integrated circuits and
- and other.
Our Patent Attorneys represent сlients before the Russian, Eurasian and foreign Patent Offices and specialise in:
- Drafting and preparing applications and other documents necessary for filing with the Russian Office
- Preparing and filing international and regional patent applications
- Maintaining applications in all stages of proceedings
- Keeping granted rights in force
- Russian and international patent searches
- Patent assignments and licensing
- Advising on patent infringement and third party conflicts
- and etc.
We cooperate with leading foreign companies of patent solicitors, and this enables us to represent the interests of our clients in most countries worldwide.
Feel free to contact us with any questions.
We are always glad to cooperate with patent attorneys and patent firms outside Russia.